Old 04-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
i want that grill. did you make it?
Old 04-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Clean looking I like it!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
Senior Arshole
aces2 is a glorious beacon of lightaces2 is a glorious beacon of lightaces2 is a glorious beacon of lightaces2 is a glorious beacon of lightaces2 is a glorious beacon of lightaces2 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: Egress Dude
Name: Cody
aces2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
wow! that wasnt on your truck long
Nope, maybe a month or so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain.cardinal1 View Post
i want that grill. did you make it?
I want it too. I did not make it, a company called Lund made it. Good luck as they don't manufacture it any longer since late 2008 actually. What does that picture have to do with anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Clean looking I like it!
Ok, do you want to buy it?
Old 04-05-2010, 09:28 AM   #7
The Gunslinger
TacoNH has a spectacular aura aboutTacoNH has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
As a skateboarder I really appreciate this
Old 04-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, this guy is kind of rude. I would have bought it from him, but he seems like an Asshole
Old 04-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #10
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
picture has nothing to do with anything, just my truck and wife, sorry to clutter your thread.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:21 PM   #17
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
Man this thing is awesome. I wish I had some money to buy it. Somebody out there should jump on this. Its not cheep to get a emblem custom made. Snag this up somebody. Free bump. Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #18
2011trdyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
2011trdyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNH View Post
As a skateboarder I really appreciate this
I skateboard too!!
Old 07-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #19
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011trdyota View Post
I skateboard too!!
You revivied a 2 year old "For Sale" thread just to announce that you skateboard...
Old 07-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #20
2011trdyota is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
2011trdyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You revivied a 2 year old "For Sale" thread just to announce that you skateboard...
Damn right lol that's a sick grille haha