Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb oem bed extender straps

Old 04-04-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb oem bed extender straps

i got a oem bed extender at a good deal on here but need the straps to strap it to the tailgate,anyone got a set or know were to get some cheap.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:30 AM   #2
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
$13 shipped for the latch kit

http://www.amazon.com/Bestop-74603-0...nder-Strap/dp/

I'm not sure on the straps themselves, you may want to call Amp Research
Old 04-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
Amp Research should have what you are looking for. I got parts for my bed extender from them.