Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB-broken headlights

Old 04-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB-broken headlights

delete this
Old 04-05-2010, 12:30 AM   #2
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
I have a driver's side headlight. The tabs are broken and the rear housing is cracked but the front lens is fine.
if I cant find a set, I'll let ya know
Old 04-05-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
Tacomagator is on a distinguished road
Tacomagator's Tacoma Gallery
here is a link to mine...PM me we can discuss price

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...tuff-sale.html
Old 04-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #5
Joe Cash is on a distinguished road
Name: Joseph
Joe Cash's Tacoma Gallery
I Have a passenger side. One broke tab. Make me a offer
Old 04-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #6
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cash View Post
I Have a passenger side. One broke tab. Make me a offer

move closer lol I'll keep ya in mind. That other guy has a drivrs side too
Old 04-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #7
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set!! Passenger's side had broken tabs. $60 and I'm in socal. Let me know, I can post pictures!

Aww, lame. One of the tabs for the passenger's side lens is broken. Let me know if you still want it.
Here's the pictures.

Any damage is on the passenger's side headlight only.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #8
SooRunner is on a distinguished road
SooRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set for sale. If you need the lens then this is what you looking for.

I sold them to a member. Shipping broke the tabs and I got them back.

Let me know if you want them. It is the ebay black housing headlights. Both sides.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #9
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
hey K20me I think yours will work for what I need. Im not even going to mount them..just using them as a mold. PM'ing you