1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: NST alternator pulley and stock mud flaps

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Anathollo, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Apr 5, 2010 at 12:36 PM
    Anathollo

Anathollo [OP] www.saveadane.org

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    I have for Sale the stock mud flaps from my 2007 4x4 Tacoma Sport. Sold, Pending payment
    They have maybe 20 miles on them before I took them off. I was cleaning out my garage and found them, and thats why I'm selling them.
    I'm asking 50$ plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

Also for sale is a NST light weight alternator racing pulley. SOLD! Pending Payment
    ONLY for V6 Tacoma's with the towing package or the oversize alternator.

I tried to install the pulley and it wasn't shaved down enough for my truck, so after I took it off, it was slightly damaged. I had the pulley repaired by NST . Their shop is located in Houston, just down the Westpark from me. It was shaved down for the oversize alternator and I've just never found the time to reinstall it and it looks like I won't ever have the time to do it. :eek: So I'd rather have the money now.

I'm asking 50$ plus FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the U.S., excluding Hawaii and the U.S. territories.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This picture looks a lot worse than it actually is. The only damage is the paint has been machined off.
    [​IMG]
    ALL surfaces have been repaired and there is no sharp edges whatsoever.

Please PM with your offers and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking!
    Michael

2. Apr 5, 2010 at 12:44 PM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
  3. Apr 5, 2010 at 12:56 PM
    Juggernaut

Juggernaut Captain

Member:
    Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    18 PreRunner TRD OffRoad DCSB
    pm sent

4. Apr 5, 2010 at 1:02 PM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    PM sent to you.

5. Apr 5, 2010 at 1:18 PM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
  6. Apr 5, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Mud flaps are pending payment.

Bump for the night crowd!

7. Apr 5, 2010 at 7:07 PM
    jodiddly33

jodiddly33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonah
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    2010 Golf TDI
    could you explain the purpose of that pulley? i've always wondered....

8. Apr 5, 2010 at 8:22 PM
    YCPaul530

YCPaul530 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yuba City, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4
    K&N Series 77 Cold Air Intake Borla Cat Back Exhaust Tinted Windows 5100's rear shocks Deaver 10 leaf pack 5100's and OME coil front lift HID headlights tinted Taillights 17x9 XD Addicts 295/75/17 Toyo MT's Grillcraft BHLM LED interior/exterior lights LED gauges (PRS Gauges)
    PM Sent for Flaps

9. Apr 6, 2010 at 12:01 AM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Sorry for the late response.
    Basically the pulley is made out of aircraft grade aluminum and is the exact size of the OEM alternator pulley. It's lighter, so therefore it puts less strain on the engine and gives you better pickup. I've got the NST water pulley installed and there is a slight pickup difference.

This would be a great pulley for someone thats running a massive sound system, as this pulley would put less strain on your alternator.

10. Apr 6, 2010 at 8:37 AM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Morning bump!
    The mudflaps are sold and are pending payment.

The NST pulley is still for sale and now has FREE SHIPPING!

11. Apr 11, 2010 at 11:36 AM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport

Products Discussed in

To Top