Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: NST alternator pulley and stock mud flaps

Old 04-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
www.saveadane.org
Anathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anathollo's Tacoma Gallery
FS: NST alternator pulley and stock mud flaps

I have for Sale the stock mud flaps from my 2007 4x4 Tacoma Sport. Sold, Pending payment
They have maybe 20 miles on them before I took them off. I was cleaning out my garage and found them, and thats why I'm selling them.
I'm asking 50$ plus shipping.

Also for sale is a NST light weight alternator racing pulley. SOLD! Pending Payment
ONLY for V6 Tacoma's with the towing package or the oversize alternator.

I tried to install the pulley and it wasn't shaved down enough for my truck, so after I took it off, it was slightly damaged. I had the pulley repaired by NST . Their shop is located in Houston, just down the Westpark from me. It was shaved down for the oversize alternator and I've just never found the time to reinstall it and it looks like I won't ever have the time to do it. So I'd rather have the money now.

I'm asking 50$ plus FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the U.S., excluding Hawaii and the U.S. territories.

This picture looks a lot worse than it actually is. The only damage is the paint has been machined off.

ALL surfaces have been repaired and there is no sharp edges whatsoever.

Please PM with your offers and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking!
Michael
Old 04-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 04-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #7
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
could you explain the purpose of that pulley? i've always wondered....
Old 04-06-2010, 12:01 AM   #9
www.saveadane.org
Anathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnathollo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anathollo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
could you explain the purpose of that pulley? i've always wondered....
Sorry for the late response.
Basically the pulley is made out of aircraft grade aluminum and is the exact size of the OEM alternator pulley. It's lighter, so therefore it puts less strain on the engine and gives you better pickup. I've got the NST water pulley installed and there is a slight pickup difference.

This would be a great pulley for someone thats running a massive sound system, as this pulley would put less strain on your alternator.