Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TRD Sport Wheels & Tires

Old 04-05-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
Smile FS: 2010 TRD Sport Wheels & Tires

TRD Sport Wheels & Tires-17 inch on 265/65/17

I just bought my Tacoma about a month ago, rims are perfect and tires only have 1500 miles on them.These wheels and tires are coming off and will be ready for sell late Friday. I'll be in San Antonio Friday if you would like to meet around the area, but after that I'll be back in Corpus Christi and well sell local around the area. I really don't want to ship, unless you pay all shipping. Thanks.

tires only- $300
rims only- $400
tires & rims- $650
with lugs

Old 04-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I could sure use those tires for that price, but that's a little too far
Old 04-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #3
krider is on a distinguished road
krider's Tacoma Gallery
interested

I'm in Lake Charles, willing to meet in houston.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #4
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krider View Post
I'm in Lake Charles, willing to meet in houston. call ###_###_####
Dude you might want to edit your # off , send him a private message instead.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
Dude you might want to edit your # off , send him a private message instead.
Now he has to edit his number off, and you need to edit his number off....oops, now I have to edit his number off.

Back to the OP, did you put your TPMS in your new wheels?
Old 04-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #6
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingrbredman View Post
Now he has to edit his number off, and you need to edit his number off....oops, now I have to edit his number off.

LOL....dohhh
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingrbredman View Post

yeah Gingrbredman, I'm gonna use the TPMS in my new wheels.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:07 AM   #8

I have one guy lined up for the tires on Friday, but if he don't show might still be available.

Rims are still available, $400.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #9

I should have tires sold tomorrow.

I still have the rims available and I'll be in S.A. tomorrow!