Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

USA Spec PA15-Toy iPod adapter

Old 04-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
USA Spec PA15-Toy iPod adapter

For sale, USA Spec PA15-Toy iPod adapter. I've used it for several months now and it worked flawlessly. Perfect if you want to listen to your iPod/iPhone but want to keep your stereo stock. I'd keep it but I am upgrading to a navigation system. Fits in all 05+ Tacomas!

I don't have a picture of the actual unit yet because the base is under the dash, but here is the cord (hope this counts for now mods...). I'll go under the dash in a bit.

iPhone not included!

Here's a pic from the web of what the rest of the unit looks like:

I guess I'll start at $80? OBO!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Derek,

Do you need the AUX button for this to work. I have the bone stock single cd in my 05. Will this work?
Old 04-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, I wasn't sure if the price was high.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NraFan View Post
Derek,

Do you need the AUX button for this to work. I have the bone stock single cd in my 05. Will this work?

Yes it'll work, but aren't you getting a new head unit?
Old 04-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #6
Blue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really niceBlue76 is just really nice
Blue76's Tacoma Gallery
Good grief... I just ordered one yesterday...

Greg
Old 04-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Probably. Just considering my options. Does it just overide the radio when the ipod is plugged in?
Old 04-06-2010, 01:57 PM   #8
Bryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Bryan07sport's Tacoma Gallery
I have one, but i thought you needed the 6 disc unit for it to work. You use it on DISC mode and each of your playlists is a different "disc".
Old 04-06-2010, 02:28 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
PM sent.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #11

I do not have the six disk changer and it still works, so that isn't required!

I'll respond to PMs shortly!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #12
Bryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryan07sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Bryan07sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I do not have the six disk changer and it still works, so that isn't required!

I'll respond to PMs shortly!
Thanks, I stand corrected... How do the playlists work then??
Old 04-06-2010, 05:16 PM   #13
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
80shipped? cash in hand
Old 04-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #14
cjastacio is on a distinguished road
cjastacio's Tacoma Gallery
PMd
Old 04-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #15
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i'll give you 20 bucks plus shipping. thats my final answer
Old 04-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #16
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I didn't get a PM back.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #17

Sorry guys, I'm on my phone and it's hard to reply! Don't worry, nobody has gotten a response yet!!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #18
bjohnson23 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
bjohnson23's Tacoma Gallery
will take it if the others fall through!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #19
Banned
Aight. I'll defiantly take it if I was the first to pm about it.