Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.

Old 04-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #1
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.

SOLD

I got the truck from my dad with the XTR snugtop..It looks great but I'd prefer the money for other mods on my taco. Carpeted interior, tinted, light inside, the two bars on top are compatible with Yakima racks, in good condition.. I'm looking for at least $900 obo.

ON EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1182
Attached Thumbnails
05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-snugtop-topper-sale-014plate.jpg   05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-snugtop-topper-sale-003.jpg   05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-snugtop-topper-sale-009.jpg   05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-snugtop-topper-sale-017.jpg   05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-snugtop-topper-sale-011.jpg  

05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-snugtop-topper-sale-002.jpg   05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-snugtop-topper-sale-015.jpg   05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-snugtop-topper-sale-019.jpg   05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-snugtop-topper-sale-020.jpg   05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-snugtop-topper-sale-018.jpg  

Old 04-06-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.

That's a good price for a $2000 shell. It should sell fast.

BTW, you should note that it has the pop out side windows, LED brake light and a fold down front window. That's every feature available.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. If you were in SoCal it would be mine!!
Old 04-07-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be willing to work something out on the shipping..meet somewhere, etc.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Where in TX are you? If you're anywhere near El Paso you might have a deal. Thanks!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #7

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Spring, just north of Houston.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #8
Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.
turbo1547 is on a distinguished road

turbo1547's Tacoma Gallery
topper

Really nice topper. There was a guy in Allen TX that was looking for a topper when I bought mine from stevigee out of Amarillo, thats where I went to pick mine up...........GREAT PRICE .....GOOD LUCK
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails
05-09 Tacoma XTR Snugtop. Looks Great.-011.jpg  
Old 04-07-2010, 08:06 PM   #9
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by APTJ View Post
I live in Spring, just north of Houston.
Ugh. about as far from El Paso as it gets. Good luck, dude. holler at me if you head west any time soon.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #10
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo1547 View Post
Really nice topper. There was a guy in Allen TX that was looking for a topper when I bought mine from stevigee out of Amarillo, thats where I went to pick mine up...........GREAT PRICE .....GOOD LUCK
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

My offer still stands, have you looked into it (Turbo).

Really nice topper btw, if I hadn't bought mine you would have had a deal by now. Good luck with the sale..........someone buy this already!
Old 04-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #11
JGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud ofJGJ has much to be proud of
JGJ's Tacoma Gallery
too bad its not a long bed - or I'd consider it. Im looking for a shell
Old 04-10-2010, 08:25 AM   #12

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale...
Old 04-29-2010, 04:01 PM   #13
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Are you coming out to Vegas anytime soon??
Old 05-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #14

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
nope. sorry
Old 06-06-2010, 07:12 AM   #15

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD for 900