LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM exhaust tip

Old 04-08-2010, 06:48 AM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
? My 2009 didn't come with a tip. Didn't know any of the models did.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:55 AM   #4
709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold

709GADE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
? My 2009 didn't come with a tip. Didn't know any of the models did.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the 06 or 07's TRD models had them...
Old 04-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
In the free stuff thread someone is giving away theirs....
Old 04-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #7
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
OEM there is no exhaust 'tip'. Though some trucks came with an aftermarket Valor tip welded on, or the TRD catback installed.

The XR on the other hand did come with a larger exhaust tip.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #9
Michigan Member
BCTacoma2010 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
BCTacoma2010's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
This?
http://www.trdparts4u.com/Scripts/pr...product=326762

It's an aftermarket part that comes in either weld on or bolt on. I tried ordering the bolt on last year from Toyota as well as other online places but was told that Toyota discontinued making the bolt on.
I ordered this exact part from my dealer in February of this year and they had it the next day.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I have a bolt on Toyota tip made by Valor that I think you are talking about on my stock exhaust sitting in storage. Its not in perfect condition......dirty and some minor scratches from the trails. Let me know if your interested, I may take me a few days to get to the storage to get it off and cleaned up for pics.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:06 AM   #12
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ok

Thanks for the 6 pm's about wanting this tip guys. I will post some pics here tomorrow evening OP gets first dibs.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #13
709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold709GADE is a splendid one to behold

709GADE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
ok

Thanks for the 6 pm's about wanting this tip guys. I will post some pics here tomorrow evening OP gets first dibs.
I started the thread, should I have first pick?
Old 04-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #14
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 709GADE View Post
I started the thread, should I have first pick?
He said OP gets first dibs...thats you.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #15

709GADE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
He said OP gets first dibs...thats you.
Excellent, does OP represent Original Post?
Old 04-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #16
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 709GADE View Post
Excellent, does OP represent Original Post?
yea, refers to the person who created the thread...or original post.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #17
Rompin Around

A few light scratches and scrapes. I have it a quick polish, but could have done better.

Price edited for the OP as shipping to him is stupid priced.......$25 for shipping and $30 for the tip.