Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: WTT My fiberglass tonneau for your shell

Old 04-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: WTT My fiberglass tonneau for your shell

Just getting a feel if anyone would be interested. I have an 05 Double Cab short bed in BSP. Have had the color matched tonneau on for 3 years now. Looking for a camper shell. Any takers?

Only pics I have right now: