Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

***05+ mini tacoma parts***

Old 04-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
NakedTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
***05+ mini tacoma parts***

Stock Front Bumper painted silver. Few scuffs -$75obo
Stock rear shackles and shackle mount- $50 obo
Stock front sway bar -$25obo
Stock black rear bumper. baseballsize dent on driverside bottom-$30 obo
Stock air box- $25obo
Stock leaf springs with AAL-$40obo
Stock front fenders...Silver-$50 obo
1-BFG a/t 31x10.5x15 about 75% tread with 5x4.5 rim- $50

Located in Simi Valley
Open to any trades
Pics On request
Old 04-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
As per buy sell trade rules post up some pics of items being sold. Not trying to be an ass, sorry.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #3
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
As per buy sell trade rules post up some pics of items being sold. Not trying to be an ass, sorry.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
5. If you are selling the item on ebay, you may link to the ebay auction from your post (you must still include a picture in the post)
6. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
oh ok np diffrent rules for every fourm ....post pics asap then?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
yeah. i want to buy your UCAs and coils for the front. i'll give you 1000. give them to me now haha
Old 04-07-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
yeah. i want to buy your UCAs and coils for the front. i'll give you 1000. give them to me now haha
if i only had the other 3k i need for the front i would lol
Old 04-07-2010, 12:22 PM   #6
McIsaac is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
McIsaac's Tacoma Gallery
i've just about had enough of my leaf springs, with the squeaking and squawking do yours still do that? if not lets make a deal!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #7
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedTacoma View Post
if i only had the other 3k i need for the front i would lol
you keep saving and so will i. my other expenses im saving for are the tires to go with that, BFG AT 31s and some corbeau cr1 seats. oh and tint and HU
Old 04-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by McIsaac View Post
i've just about had enough of my leaf springs, with the squeaking and squawking do yours still do that? if not lets make a deal!
lol i think the did..not to sure if it was from dirt in between the leafs or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
you keep saving and so will i. my other expenses im saving for are the tires to go with that, BFG AT 31s and some corbeau cr1 seats. oh and tint and HU
sounds good lol when im ready to sell them you will get first dibs lol