Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tonneau cover with custom mountain bike rack and lights (SOCAL)

Old 04-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Tonneau cover with custom mountain bike rack and lights (SOCAL)

Selling the tonneau cover off my truck after going back and forth forever about keeping it or not. I want to get dirtbikes soon and/or mount a full size spare in the bed so I can't keep it forever.

It fits shortbed 05-10 Tacomas. Mounts on the factory rails.

Has Thule mountain bike mounts with a Thule bar in the rear to hold the rear wheels. It is extremely solid - and I mean extremely (truck has been jumped with mountain bikes on the rack - zero movement on the bikes). Holds two bikes.

The mounts have aluminum base plates underneath to distribute the weight of the bikes across the tonneau cover (i.e. mounted the right way, not the easy way).

Also have two headlamps mounted under the tonneau cover to light up the bed. Nothing special but just thought I'd mention them.

The tonneau cover has some scratches from a tie strap that I had between the bikes once. A metal clip was flapping in the wind and dinged it up in a few places. I painted over them. It's noticeable up close but disappears when you step further back.

I'm in Calabasas and willing to meet you within a reasonable distance and I'll help you install it on your truck.

Asking $500

As seen at mod day:
Old 04-07-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
pm
Old 04-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Price lowered to $450...
Old 04-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-01-2010, 12:04 PM   #5

Bump - will be at Mod day 8 at AP
Old 05-01-2010, 11:29 PM   #6
JetTech has a spectacular aura aboutJetTech has a spectacular aura aboutJetTech has a spectacular aura about
JetTech's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Bump - will be at Mod day 8 at AP

Nice rack set-up, too bad it's a shortbed.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #7
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
wish it didnt have the bike rack, i need one of these.first short bed i have seen for sell in socal in white to.. free bump for your good taste in rims lol..
Old 05-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #8
BIG EYE is on a distinguished road

Name: David
BIG EYE's Tacoma Gallery
Will the bike rack work with a 20mm fork?