Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ Angel Eye CCFLs modified by CiNcity Designs

Old 04-08-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Angel Eye CCFLs modified by CiNcity Designs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvEBASnf9Lo

PM me for pricing and shipping costs.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:18 AM   #2
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery
Don't you need to include the price of the item your selling in the Buy/Sell threads?
Old 04-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #4
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks cool....BUT..
any forward facing red or blue lights are illegal.
but who cares.
good luck
Old 04-08-2010, 10:09 AM   #5
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
looks cool....BUT..
any forward facing red or blue lights are illegal.
but who cares.
good luck
Thats incorrect. Only if you're in motion.

Price is $450 + shipping. OR will trade for a 60-1 turbo/ equivalent, or go-quad.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:10 AM   #6
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I am halfway interested, but are these for only one type of aftermarket headlights?
Well, Im able to modify anything pretty much. But the sale is for the lights in the video.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:20 AM   #7
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Where you located? Mandan, is that what I saw? I will be in the area for 2 weeks this summer, I might have to come check out some of your stuff...
Old 04-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #8
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Where you located? Mandan, is that what I saw? I will be in the area for 2 weeks this summer, I might have to come check out some of your stuff...
Thats correct! Yeah come check out the shop.. i'll take you a ride in the boosted taco too haha
Old 05-12-2010, 10:14 PM   #9
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
400+shipping.. obo.. need to gtfo of my shop