Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

EBAY Find-Fj trail teams black

Old 04-08-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
EBAY Find-Fj trail teams black

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-...e#ht_895wt_948
Old 04-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
HOLY SHITE
starting bid 2k lol
Old 04-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #3
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^Yeah that's what I was thinkin!
Old 04-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
2K! Damn!!!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #7
Dirty Trucker

I was lookin at the box and it says bronze! Anybody else catch that?
Old 04-08-2010, 01:31 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I would never spend 2k on OEM wheels...

Nice find though
Old 04-08-2010, 01:31 PM   #11
Rob
robdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the rough
Marines: 2nd MP BN
Name: Robert
robdawg14m's Tacoma Gallery
The box does say bronze. The seller is like 30 miles from me.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:31 PM   #12
Dirty Trucker

Maybe he powdercoated the bronze ones black?
Old 04-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #14
Dirty Trucker

I don't blame you Scott! I wouldn't either. I posted this mostly as a joke! I mean who has that kind of cash?
Old 04-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
I don't blame you Scott! I wouldn't either. I posted this mostly as a joke! I mean who has that kind of cash?
Shit, I wouldn't even if I had the cash
Old 04-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #16
Dirty Trucker

Yeah I guess I wouldn't either!
Old 04-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #17
Dirty Trucker

looks like a set of the bronze is around $800 a set. this guy is trying to charge for the real deal? instead your gonna be getting powdercoated bronze wheels at the authentic black wheel price!
Old 04-08-2010, 04:37 PM   #18
opportunityisnowhere!
wolfe0zero is just really nicewolfe0zero is just really nicewolfe0zero is just really nicewolfe0zero is just really nicewolfe0zero is just really nice

Name: David
wolfe0zero's Tacoma Gallery
Ha! I noticed the bronze box as well.
Only other thing I can think of is he owns a TT and bought the bronze but chances are they're powder coated. That was my plan too, but now I can't even find the bronze.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #20
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
lol the part number even says "br"