Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS NY: NEW Yakima High Roller Bike Rack, Yakima Fork Lift, Mighty mounts

Old 04-09-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
FS NY: NEW Yakima High Roller Bike Rack, Yakima Fork Lift, Mighty mounts

- Yakima High Roller Bike rack...SOLD

- Yakima Fork Lift Bike rack...$100

- Yakima Universal Mighty Mounts...$30

I just ordered all these a few weeks back. This morning I mounted them on the roof of my STI and I don't like how they look and I made a rack for the bed of my Tacoma. So I took everything back off and everything is back in it's boxes with all parts and paperwork that came with them. (The Fork lift I never even mounted). Rather not ship the racks. Mounts I will ship. I can take real pics of everything if needed. Catskill, NY area.

Old 04-14-2010, 02:56 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILSTI View Post
I can take real pics of everything if needed.
That's required or the mods will shut you down.

Bump from a former STI owner!