LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

fs: Honda Shadow

Old 04-10-2010, 05:15 AM   #1
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
fs: Honda Shadow

I am selling my Honda Shadow Sabre. I bought it in 2008 new. This is not a spirit or aero model, but the top of the line shadow model. Ended up picking a larger bike up last year and so I am selling my honda now. Only 1700 miles. Ridden on sunny days and stored in a heated garage over winters. Never dropped and looks amazing. Beautiful candy apple red paint. I have added a sissy bar and some cheaper saddle bags. All parts can come off for a factory look. I modified the stock exhaust to give it a nice deep rumble. I was originally going to keep it, but I rarely ride it so why bother. Looking to get $6000 OBO.

--Willing to deliver--

$6000
Water cooled
Shaft driven
Disk brakes front and rear
1700 miles
Black/chrome case

Old 04-10-2010, 06:14 AM   #2
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a nice looking ride. I'm a Victory fan, but I appreciate a well done bike.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:29 AM   #3
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Nice fixed roof coupe vette. What bike did you get?
Old 04-11-2010, 04:26 AM   #4
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
FRC is gone finally. Picked up a road king last year.