Doug Thorley Pipe Bomb

Old 04-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Doug Thorley Pipe Bomb

Doug Thorley Performance Pipe Bomb Y-Pipe for sale

This is a BRAND NEW part, it hasn't even been ran on a truck yet. Its sitting in original packaging in my garage ready to go. I bought this along with the DTLTH's but have decided just to run the headers vs headers + Ypipe..

My asking price is $200.00 W/O shipping costs. This product normally goes for $300.00 brand new! This is an awesome deal guys.. Why pay $300 bucks + shipping when you can get it for way less?

Pm me your name and phone # and a good time to call and I will get back to you asap.

The pipe will also come with new gaskets + o2 sensors.

If you want to read up on it check out URD.com. That's where I bought it from originally.
Attached Thumbnails
Doug Thorley Pipe Bomb-med.jpg  
Old 04-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Awesome deal!
Old 04-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I have this and it is awesome. My Taco sounds cool and I actually get better gas mileage with it.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
great deal. bump for zach
Old 04-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #5
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
See, These guys like it!! ^^^

No one wants a DT Pipe Bomb...?
Old 04-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #6
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Do you have any actual pictures of this? The one you have looks small and from a website.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #8
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
If actual pictures are necessary then I can easily snap a couple and post them up. I just didn't want to go through the hassle of taking it out of its packaging.. taking a few pics.. and repackaging it all back together..

But if I must, then I have no problem doing that. Just let me know

Mmm, Not sure if it will work on the 2.7L... From my knowledge it will only fit the V6.. But I am not 100% sure on that one.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #9
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
No problem I just wasn't sure and I figured I would ask the question just to clear it for other people. Good luck with the sale
Old 04-10-2010, 04:32 PM   #10
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
Is this for prerunner or 4x4?
Old 04-10-2010, 04:32 PM   #11
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
PM Sent
Old 04-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #12
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
This can be used on any 2005+ 1GR-FE V6 engine Tacoma.

( information based off of- http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.p..._id=1260518640 )
Old 04-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #13
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:28 AM   #15
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
FYI to others, I have payment pending.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #17
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
That's is wierd I was told Saturday night after the first guys offer was turned down thati was next and I am waiting on a shipping quote. He said I was next in line
Old 04-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #18
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Coastie's first, then xrunnit, then theres like ten more pm's i need to respond to.

Check your pm's. Sent estimates
Old 04-13-2010, 04:11 PM   #19
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Pipe Bomb Has Been SOLD