Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

A Few FREE Items

Old 04-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
A Few FREE Items

ok so i've got a few items i just want out of the way.. items are FREE but i do require you pay shipping. shouldn't be more than 10 bucks or so on each item.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS STUFF!! JUST POST UP IN THIS THREAD AND I'LL GET WITH THE FIRST PERSON FOR EACH ITEM!!!!

Small Cobra Cb

Pop-N-Lock tailgate lock - does not fit with rear camera!!

Climate Control Panel.... it works just fine. i got it from a wrecked truck to tinker with and try and change the color on so the one knob does show where i have been fooling with it.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
my bad ill take the cb ?
Old 04-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
ill take the pop n lock!!!
Old 04-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
ill have tailgate
Old 04-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #5
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
ill take cb radio, never had one
Old 04-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #6
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I'll take the pop n lock!

Does it come with the key?
Old 04-11-2010, 09:30 AM   #7
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sorry guys first in line haha
Old 04-11-2010, 09:31 AM   #8
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBlack08 View Post
You didnt claim it though.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:32 AM   #9
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
how hard is it to install the pop n lock?
Quote:
Originally Posted by only_K View Post
ill have tailgate
Quote:
Quote:
You didnt claim it though.
You guys are both screwed...There is no tailgate and you only asked how hard it was to install.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:32 AM   #10
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97PinoyTacoma View Post
ill take cb radio, never had one
beat ya to it
Old 04-11-2010, 09:33 AM   #11
1st Gen. Pride

only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
You guys are both screwed...There is no tailgate and you only asked how hard it was to install.
you know what i meant! haha
Old 04-11-2010, 09:34 AM   #12

Quote:
not any more mwahahahahahah
Old 04-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #13

^^^ Sorry your edit came after only_K and my posts! LOL!!!

Let's start the bidding wars!
Old 04-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #14
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
i will take the climate controles.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:39 AM   #15
1st Gen. Pride

only_K's Tacoma Gallery
You wish socal bwahaha
Old 04-11-2010, 09:41 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS STUFF!! JUST POST UP IN THIS THREAD AND I'LL GET WITH THE FIRST PERSON FOR EACH ITEM!!!
looks like i win mwahahaha
Old 04-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #17

Quote:
You wish socal bwahaha

I don't think this pop 'n lock will fit your 1st gen tailgate...

So that means I was first post to technically ask for the pop 'n lock!
Old 04-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #18
1st Gen. Pride

only_K's Tacoma Gallery
It does say that. but we dont get to decide anyways.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:44 AM   #19
1st Gen. Pride

only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't think this pop 'n lock will fit your 1st gen tailgate...

So that means I was first post to technically ask for the pop 'n lock!
My friends dad has a 2nd gen Tacoma and hes been looking for one, so i thought id help him out.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #20

Well if it means anything to the OP this Pop 'n Lock will be going on my Tacoma.