Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

How much are these worth?

Old 04-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
How much are these worth?

I have a set of these wheels that came with the my truck and I cant seem to find them on the internet (maybe Im retarded) they say ultra motorsports and they are 15x8. Once I get these things all cleaned up does anyone know how much I should be asking for without the tires just rims
Old 04-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you 15 minutes with nd for em?

I'm not sure how much they are worth to be honest.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
They aren't worth much. It might just be a Ultra Motorsports center cap in a different wheel.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
If they have decent tires on them then I would just put them on craigslist or something.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:47 PM   #5
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
They aren't worth much. It might just be a Ultra Motorsports center cap in a different wheel.
Ya thats what I was thinking. I guess ill throw them up on craigslist and see what i can get
Old 04-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #6
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Just put like $300 or best offer. They will fit 6 lug Chevys and Nissans too.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:59 PM   #7
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Just put like $300 or best offer. They will fit 6 lug Chevys and Nissans too.
Will do. Thank you
Old 04-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
50 bucks cash !