Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: U-Bolts for 06 Tacoma

Old 04-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
flsiltib is on a distinguished road
Army:
flsiltib's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: U-Bolts for 06 Tacoma

Looking for a set of U bolts for my 06 DC. Looking for a set that are 11 inches long. Or if you know where I could get some. thanks
Old 04-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Look in your phone book or online for spring & axle shops in your area.

We have a spring/axle shop here and they custom bend u-bolts while you wait. You just need to supply them with the information they need to make them (diamter, threads, length, etc).
Old 04-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
www.wheelersoffroad.com or www.toyteclifts.com both have extended length u-bolt kits.