Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2007 factory front bumper w/ fog lights

Old 05-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2007 factory front bumper w/ fog lights

I'm building a winch bumper for my Tacoma right now so i don't have a use for the factory front bumper anymore. The bumper has the factory flares on the ends, plus the factory V6 SR5 fog lights in it too. It was taken off of my truck with about 11,500 miles and has only a few small chips from rocks and sand off the winter roads. It is white, so if you need one to paint and match your truck it is an awesome bumper to paint over, otherwise it is still nearly perfect for a white Tacoma as well. Since the bumper is so big and awkward to ship I'd prefer a local pick up of it. I can meet pretty much anywhere in so. Oregon and down a little ways into Nor. Cal. If you are interested in shipping it, then find out what it would cost and how you would want it to be packaged up and i could do that too.

Dont exactly know what it's worth so make me an offer....
Old 05-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #2
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
If someone wants just the bumper I could use the fogs.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #4
fod is on a distinguished road
fod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spp View Post
If someone wants just the bumper I could use the fogs.
Im about 45 minutes from you...I need the bumper, you can have the lights.