LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Leer 100R Truck Cap

Old 04-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
Poot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Poot Klopp's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Leer 100R Truck Cap

Hello all,

I just bought an 06' Tacoma that came with a leer 100R cap. I like the truck more without it so I am seeing if I can sell it for rent $$$ haha. It fits on my 06' 4x2 4 cylinder access cab. It is black and in perfect condition, I really do not know what a good price is for it so in keeping with forum rules I will post it at $800 OBO?

I think it retails around $1,000 maybe more... no shipping as it weights a lot

As I am not entirely familiar with bed sizing any help would be appreciated in knowing what other models/years this would fit.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Leer 100R Truck Cap-2010-04-10-18.34.24.jpg   FS: Leer 100R Truck Cap-2010-04-10-18.34.57.jpg   FS: Leer 100R Truck Cap-2010-04-10-18.35.18.jpg   FS: Leer 100R Truck Cap-2010-04-07-14.33.55.jpg  
Old 04-14-2010, 08:08 AM   #3
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Why isn't anyone out here on the West Coast selling a camper? Arghhh. Bump for a deal though.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:13 AM   #5
FirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud of
Marines:
FirstCohort's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you would be all the way up in Jersey. I would take that off your hands for sure as it is the right color and specs. Bump for someone closer.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bderuosi View Post
H

As I am not entirely familiar with bed sizing any help would be appreciated in knowing what other models/years this would fit.

If it fits your access cab, it will fit double cab long beds as well.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:45 AM   #7
Poot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Poot Klopp's Tacoma Gallery
thanks all i have been speaking with some people about a sale but nothing for sure yet. I will also meet some people half way for the right price, like 2 hours or so from me 08850 max. And even though I do need cash right now I will also consider trades + cash, either a soft cover and cash or some new rims (tires optional) and cash. I have stock 15s and can't wait to get something new haha.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #8
FirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud ofFirstCohort has much to be proud of
Marines:
FirstCohort's Tacoma Gallery
Camper shell looks good! Thanks
Old 11-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #10
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
If it fits your access cab, it will fit double cab long beds as well.
cab is different on the two