Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

'05 SB DC shell wanted- trade for reloading?

Old 04-13-2010, 03:54 AM   #1
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
'05 SB DC shell wanted- trade for reloading?

This is a long shot, I know, but I've been looking hard for a shell so I can let the pups ride in the back. I have an 05 DC/SB in silver and I'll trade my Dillon Square Deal B (set up for .45 ACP) outfit for it. Everything you need to get started reloading is included, plus bullets, primers, and powder. See my BackPage ad: http://las.backpage.com/post/2803205/49cb2845

I can add some cash if your shell is worth the difference. Any help out there?
Old 04-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump- with all the gunners on here, no one is interested?
Old 05-14-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
Never mind. Sold the reloading equipment.