Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: URD Short throw shifter kit 1st gen V6

Old 04-13-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
FS: URD Short throw shifter kit 1st gen V6

I bought this and installed it and decided to take it out. It has about 40 miles on it. I just want to get some of my money back. It fits 1st gen V6 4x4s 95.5-04.

$110 OBO Shipped

Old 04-14-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
Nitrousspeed is on a distinguished road

Nitrousspeed's Tacoma Gallery
does this fit second gen tacos?
Old 04-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
It only fits the 3.4L 5-speed trucks.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #8

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Price dropped to $130 OBO.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:07 PM   #10

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Make me an offer.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:10 PM   #11
xSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura about

Name: Caleb
xSpyderguyx's Tacoma Gallery
So 40 Miles, why no like?
Old 04-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #12

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
I liked it but i didnt like if that makes sences. It shifted great but it was a little stiffer to move and i drive in way to much traffic.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:04 PM   #20

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Make me an offer