Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale:2010 OEM Headlights

Old 04-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Man i want those! Aint got that kinda dough handy
Old 04-13-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
Man i want those! Aint got that kinda dough handy
Well give me an offer or maybe you have some stuff for trade.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #4
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #5
TacomaToday is on a distinguished road
Name: Keye Newen
TacomaToday's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 04-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #7
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
i will trade you some black led tail lights and $100
Old 04-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
new smoked headlights people...jump on these quick!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 08:41 PM   #9
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

These plus $100!
Old 04-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #11
Dirty Trucker

I'll get an actual pic. up tomorrow.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:57 AM   #12
Homewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Homewrecker's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 04-14-2010, 02:17 AM   #13
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
If You Still Have Them I Would Trade Some Weed For Them HAHA Just Kidding Nice But To Much Money! 150 Is A Good Price!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #14
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
If You Still Have Them I Would Trade Some Weed For Them HAHA Just Kidding Nice But To Much Money! 150 Is A Good Price!
you obviously dont realize these are smoked headlights...he is in the right price range for the item...$150 is way too low, especially when OEM chrome ones go for as much as that sometimes...

bump for a hard to find item at a great price!!
Old 04-15-2010, 05:44 AM   #16
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested in the factory LED tailights!!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:28 AM   #18
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Im interested in the factory LED tailights!!

Old 04-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #19
Save the manuals!
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of
darcivic00si's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD to me!! Got them today.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:31 AM   #20
Santi will become famous soon enough
Name: Santiago
Santi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid89 View Post
These are pretty much brand new. Only had them on for like 1 month until I got some dual halo projectors. If anybody is interested, then please let me know. I figured i'd start high and then go down, so i dont know if $250 is alot but ill start there. If that is too much then please let me know. Thanks. Happily accepting offers and trades too.

Hello

For $250 I am ready to pay for your 2010 factory oem smkoed healights. Just tell me how you want to do it?

Best regards
Santi.