Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

06 Scion xB Alpine DVD Head unit, with 2 monitors

Old 04-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
n2paint is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
n2paint's Tacoma Gallery
06 Scion xB Alpine DVD Head unit, with 2 monitors

This setup was in my 2002 Tacoma before I sold it. Everything works great.
Factory 2006 Scion xB Release Series Alpine DVD head unit with remote, 2 Audiovox monitors with all wiring, mounted in 2 Toyota Tacoma headrests stil (headrests ARE included). This head unit pluged right into the harness of my 02 tacoma, the only modification I had to do was a little trimming around the inside opening of the bezel. The back of the unit has RCA in/out jacks for the monitors and you can wire up an MP3 player to the RCA input. Sorry for the bad phone pic...

$275.00 Shipped within the 48 states.

Old 04-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #2
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I am lost Y the scion head unit?
Old 04-15-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
is it hot? lol
Old 04-16-2010, 06:02 AM   #4
n2paint is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
n2paint's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
I am lost Y the scion head unit?
It fit into my Tacoma dash, plugged right in, sounded way better than the stock radio, its an Alpine and the DVD option kept my kids happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider
is it hot? lol
No, its not hot. Im its legal owner.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
if you got kids this is a geat deal, don't know what I would do with out my dvd set up.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
WOW that is a great deal!