Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted: Tonneau Cover

Old 04-16-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
mgaudet7 is on a distinguished road
mgaudet7's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: Tonneau Cover

Anyone got a black roll up tonneau cover in mint condition they want to sell?? For 6' box. Preferably truxedo or similar and located in Canada.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #2
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new Access Lorado black roll up cover for a 6 foot bed that I never opened. I bought two, and my friend copped out, and it was ridiculous expensive to send back and pay a restocking fee so i figured i'd keep it as a spare. I'm more than willing to sell it but im in PA and i can't image that it would be anything but easy to ship into canada.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
mgaudet7 is on a distinguished road
mgaudet7's Tacoma Gallery
ya... probably wouldn't be worth your effort and by the time id pay shipping id probably be better off just buying it new. Thanks anyway though!