Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

oval nerf bars FS

Old 04-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
oval nerf bars FS

oval nerf bars not sure of the brand. as they were on the truck when i bought it! asking 150.00 + shipping? O.B.O.
Attached Thumbnails
oval nerf bars FS-getattachment.jpg   oval nerf bars FS-getattachment1.jpg  
Old 04-16-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
stock spair tire

free for the taking!!!!! or the taker pays shipping!!
Attached Thumbnails
oval nerf bars FS-getattachment22.jpg  
Old 04-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #3
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzbear View Post
oval nerf bars not sure of the brand. as they were on the truck when i bought it! asking 150.00 + shipping? O.B.O.
PM sent.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
get you own thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielanderos View Post
i have some very similar to those for a double cab that i'm trying to sell also. mine are gray though. i'll upload pics soon
classy man very classy!
Old 04-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #5
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
PM me if these are still available. Thanks!
Old 04-21-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
bump
Old 04-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #7
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
bump
I sent a PM on 4/16 and no reply. If you don't want to ship just let me know.

Thanks.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #8
81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
wish that was a 5 lug spare. i need one more rim
Old 04-21-2010, 08:29 PM   #9
hey gorilla
i send you a reply on 4/17
Old 04-22-2010, 04:48 AM   #10

Quote:
hey gorilla
i send you a reply on 4/17
Are you sure? I never received it. I'd like to know how much shipping would be to zip code 78572. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:40 AM   #11
im postive
but shippings around $65