Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Gunsmoke Lamin-X Tail Light Tint, save $25!

Old 04-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
Gunsmoke Lamin-X Tail Light Tint, save $25!

I bought a bulk roll and I have a fair bit left over. Here's the deal: cost for 05+ tails and universal 3rd brake light is $73 plus shipping on lamin-x.com.

I'll give you all 3 for $48 plus shipping. (Also willing to do a partial trade for yellow lamin-x fog tint, if anyone has some)

In the first pic below you can see the shapes I'll cut for you. In the center is the film I peeled off my own truck and used as a template. You can see I'm giving you more than an extra inch all the way around, so you shouldn't have any fit issues some people complain about when using the little tabs on the factory cut films. You'll have plenty of edge to grab and when you're done, cut off the excess (and your grubby little fingerprints) with a razor blade. My tail films are about 12" x 17". 3rd brake light films are 12" x 4". I've only got 2 full sets plus enough extra film for 5 more 3rd brake lights - I'll sell those for $10 each. Material is in perfect condition - no scratches or scuffs. I have sturdy shipping tubes at work, so I won't be able to provide an exact shipping cost until I get my hands on them Monday. But you'll pay what I pay and not a penny more.

Oh, and before anyone asks, I removed the tint from my truck because I'm entering law enforcement and it's not the image I want to portray anymore. I had great results with it. My only regret is not taking pics before I took it off. For plenty of pics, search here for lamin-x. Thanks!

Old 04-17-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
Go Big Or Go Home!
PrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura aboutPrerunnerChris has a spectacular aura about

PrerunnerChris's Tacoma Gallery
How dark did it make ur tails? There kinda stricked about that here in CA
Old 04-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #3
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStallion View Post
How dark did it make ur tails? There kinda stricked about that here in CA
I only found one pic of this tint on my truck (below). It's a nice moderate tint - not blacked out. Google images is full of more pics. Manufacturer says the 'gunsmoke' tint allows 90% light output:
https://www.lamin-x.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1156

Old 04-18-2010, 07:44 AM   #4

and awesome results from iamrayzian here, (3rd down):
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...n-x-tails.html
Old 04-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #6

Yep, that's about right. If you want to do all 7 lights, definitely buy a whole roll and save some $$$. But for anyone just wanting to do their tails, this is a good deal. I'll make it even better: Tint film for all 3 brake lights - $50 shipped to your door. Cost for these 3 items shipped from lamin-x.com is $83.87...

Old 04-27-2010, 06:24 PM   #7

Bump.
Free installation in the El Paso area - satisfaction guaranteed!