Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

"Wanted" 2nd Gen Emblems

Old 04-19-2010, 07:47 PM   #7
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
Im in Jax. You can come take them off my 2010. for free. Maybe headed to tampa if i can find some stock or AM wheels.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #8
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
After I PM'ed you I went out to my garage to find them... spent 10min tossing the garage... asked my wife - she chucked them! she figured they were trash because I took them off the truck...
Sorry!
why the FUCK does this always happen?

Girls in the world - NOTHING IN THE GARAGE IS TRASH

if it was trash, itd be in the trash!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #9
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lIlOtAcO View Post
Im in Jax. You can come take them off my 2010. for free. Maybe headed to tampa if i can find some stock or AM wheels.
Dude let me know I can remove them and make it look clean also. And look in the Florda meet section for the Tampa beach meet thats coming up May 8th I will be there.