FS: CB full Set up - Cobra!!!!

Old 04-19-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
texastacobueno is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
texastacobueno's Tacoma Gallery
FS: CB full Set up - Cobra!!!!

Howdy doodie,
I've finally decided it's time to part with this thing. I used it 3 times, lost parts, and bought new ones, then never installed it. I'm looking to get $150 + shipping for this but I'll take a look at all offers. Just ask! Heres what I have for sale:::

Cobra 75 wx st - Had 1 actual conversation on this thing w/ flush mounting bracket.
*Brand New* - power supply w/ flush mount bracket
*Brand New* - 3 ft. Tunable Black antenna
*Brand New* - Medium Duty spring
*Brand New* - Antenna wire that runs from antenna to power source
*Brand New* - extra wiring, Black for the ground off the rail mount - RED & BLACK to run to the battery for the power source
Also going to throw in the mount and bolts I used to mount my antenna to my bed rail. Here are some photos::

this is an awesome deal!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I have this setup but I have a Firestik and this is a great setup Bump
Old 04-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 04-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
whats the length of the antenna wire?
Old 04-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #5
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
it was either 18 or 20 ft
Old 04-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #7
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
still up for grabs!!
Old 04-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #8
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
bumpity bump bump
Old 05-25-2010, 07:16 AM   #9
Schully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the rough

Name: Aaron
Schully's Tacoma Gallery
cb

Hey there,

I'm interested but I think you're prices a bit high for used equipment. I can buy this setup on Amazon for $140. Would you be willing to come down a bit?
Old 05-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #10
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schully View Post
Hey there,

I'm interested but I think you're prices a bit high for used equipment. I can buy this setup on Amazon for $140. Would you be willing to come down a bit?
I allready bought this...Sorry
Old 05-25-2010, 08:11 AM   #11
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schully View Post
Hey there,

Get it from Amazon then