Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Mechanical/tail light tinting/ painting SERVICE *HAWAII, Oahu ONLY!*

Old 04-20-2010, 02:07 AM   #1
sky1ine3 will become famous soon enoughsky1ine3 will become famous soon enough
sky1ine3's Tacoma Gallery
Mechanical/tail light tinting/ painting SERVICE *HAWAII, Oahu ONLY!*

wussup guys, just wanted to offer a service for the fellow xru members. the mechanic shop that i go to, Mobotech can hook you guys up with installation of anything mechanical and can paint those pieces color matched. they can do any type of body work too! got a check engine light on? no worries.. outta warranty and/or dont wanna go to servco.. they can help.
wanna..
tint your tail lights?
BSP'/SWB/RR your head lights?
headlights all blurry?
got interior pieces to paint? such as bsp paint your ac surround..?
anything and everything you want, they can do
wanna paint your rims?

This company is fully licensed and professional quality! you'll be happy.. i go thru them and wouldn't be recommending them if they didnt do 100% quality work. they'll even do custom work for you too!

they'll hook you up if you mention me Ryan (black 09 xrunner)

can call them up or shoot me a PM and i'll take care of things and help you out!

heres just an example of what they did for me... swb/bsp ac surround with bsp cup holder, swb tweeter and cluster rings and blacked out panels. they also tinted my tail lights but thats to come when they are finished.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:08 AM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
looks sick!
Old 04-20-2010, 03:04 AM   #3
sky1ine3 will become famous soon enoughsky1ine3 will become famous soon enough
sky1ine3's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man! just thought id help fellow tw members out!