LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Like new Tacoma all weather mats set

Old 04-20-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
All Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to all

Name: Joe
All Beef Taco's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD: Like new Tacoma all weather mats set

These are from my new 2010 Tacoma which came with the TRD carpet mats. I don't need them as I have Weathertechs. I had them in for the drive home from the dealer but they are otherwise unused, totally clean, and I even still have the factory bag they came in from the dealer. This is a complete double cab set, front and rear. These have the holes for the front floor hooks. I am also selling the unused TRD carpet mats if you're interested, right here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post1676822

Asking $80 for local pickup, and I will accept Paypal or a Money Order. I will ship as well... give me your zip code and I'll shoot you back a total. Should be around $10-$15 to ship them... these things are heavy.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent!!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #3
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
dibs after rob1 I knkow someone who can pick it up local if they dont sell pm me plz
Old 04-21-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
All Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to all

Rob... your profile won't accept PM's for some reason, but it's $14 shipped to your zip. Let me know if you want them... you have first dibs.

TacoTron, you're second if I don't hear back from Rob.

Thanks guys!
Old 04-22-2010, 07:08 AM   #5
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!!
Old 04-22-2010, 01:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
dibs after rob1 I knkow someone who can pick it up local if they dont sell pm me plz
PM sent, TacoTron!
Old 04-24-2010, 05:19 PM   #7
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
shipping to 23435?

If those 2 above me fall through, lemme know. I've sub'd, or you can PM.

Thanks!
Old 05-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #10
rmanb is on a distinguished road
rmanb's Tacoma Gallery
If for some reason the deal falls through...I would be very interested in buying them. Please keep me in mind and i have PayPal.

Thanks,

rmanb
Old 05-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #11

Sorry, they shipped out last week. But I do still have the carpet set if you're interested: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post1676822

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmanb View Post
If for some reason the deal falls through...I would be very interested in buying them. Please keep me in mind and i have PayPal.

Thanks,

rmanb

Products Discussed in this Thread