Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For sale instrument cluster blue LED

Old 04-20-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
laboy is on a distinguished road
laboy's Tacoma Gallery
For sale instrument cluster blue LED

For sale instrument cluster. I think this cluster will fit 2006-2009 Tacoma's. I have solder blue LED background light (stock was amber color). This cluster looks very nice! I dont remember how many miles on it...
This cluster have small crack at lower right corner of tachometer, you can't really see it. (please see pictures below). Asking $150 plus shipping. PayPal-OK
Attached Thumbnails
For sale instrument cluster blue LED-img_0352.jpg   For sale instrument cluster blue LED-img_0354.jpg   For sale instrument cluster blue LED-img_0355.jpg   For sale instrument cluster blue LED-img_0356.jpg  
Old 04-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
why are you selling it? did you replace yours?
Old 04-20-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
laboy's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, sorry for phone quality.
Attached Thumbnails
For sale instrument cluster blue LED-photo-2-.jpg   For sale instrument cluster blue LED-photo-3-.jpg   For sale instrument cluster blue LED-photo-4-.jpg  
Old 04-20-2010, 10:28 PM   #5
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
looks like white or is it the camera?
Old 04-21-2010, 05:05 AM   #6
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles on the odometer? cause the milage listed on it will transfer when its installed in a new vehicle.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:29 AM   #7
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Does the odo work? There is nothing there.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
how many miles on the odometer? cause the milage listed on it will transfer when its installed in a new vehicle.
very important but he "doesnt remember"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
Does the odo work? There is nothing there.
has to be plugged in to work...then he would be able to get the actual mileage as well!
Old 04-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #9
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Is the mileage data stored in the instrument cluster? I would think being digital, it would just get it from the truck's computer.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #10
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
Is the mileage data stored in the instrument cluster? I would think being digital, it would just get it from the truck's computer.
agreed. i believe this is in the computer not the cluster
Old 04-21-2010, 11:21 AM   #11
toyby4 is on a distinguished road
toyby4's Tacoma Gallery
My cluster went crazy so I replaced it from one I git from a wrecker..... and lost 50000kms....
Old 04-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #12
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery

.... Interesting....Seems like that has some serious fraud potential.

Surprising it is made that way.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:56 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferson View Post
agreed. i believe this is in the computer not the cluster
you both are wrong, mileage is stored in the cluster...how do i know...i have tested several clusters in my truck after the LED mod before i sent them back to the members...every single one has read different mileage, ie the mileage of their truck. it would have been nice w/ one cluster, as he only had 432 miles on it (versus my 136000)!!

just an FYI to clear everything up!

also, does seem a little fishy, unless the OP can give us a good explanation...
Old 04-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #14
laboy's Tacoma Gallery
Guys, I don't remember milage on this cluster but I remember it not exceed 20K.
Thanks.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:13 AM   #15
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
could you get a better pic of the crack on the cluster?
Old 04-22-2010, 04:32 AM   #16
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
This seems to be turning into a clusterfuck. It's automatic cluster, I'm out..........
Old 04-22-2010, 08:42 AM   #17
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
you both are wrong, mileage is stored in the cluster...how do i know...i have tested several clusters in my truck after the LED mod before i sent them back to the members...every single one has read different mileage, ie the mileage of their truck. it would have been nice w/ one cluster, as he only had 432 miles on it (versus my 136000)!!

just an FYI to clear everything up!

also, does seem a little fishy, unless the OP can give us a good explanation...
Thanks for the clarification. I guess it just surprises me that it's stored in the cluster vs. the truck's computer. Analog I understand since it's mechanical.

As for fishy, it doesn't seem that unreasonable to me that he wouldn't know the exact mileage. If he didn't think to write it down while working on it, I could see not remembering what the mileage was. I don't know how much of a hassle it would be to take out the new cluster and plug it back in. I wonder if it can be set to your current mileage by a dealer.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #18
laboy's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale!
Old 04-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #19
laboy's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #20
laboy's Tacoma Gallery
Finally I have close up pictures!
Attached Thumbnails
For sale instrument cluster blue LED-img_0476.jpg   For sale instrument cluster blue LED-img_0475.jpg   For sale instrument cluster blue LED-img_0474.jpg