Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Cobra 75WXST

Old 04-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Cobra 75WXST

I am going to be selling my Cobra 75 WX ST CB radio. I have had it for about 2 years and it works great. The all in the handset design is very handy. I am just going to go a different direction with my communication set up. I have the handset, and 1(maybe 2) control boxes. The only thing i dont have for it is the gromet for a dash mount plug. I will also be selling it with 20' of coax and a mount. All you need to supply is the antenna and mount and tune it.

Asking $100+shipping for the full package.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are up!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #3

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #4

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump 75+shipping
Old 04-23-2010, 08:09 AM   #5

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity
Old 04-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #6

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump