Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 08 Factory Headlights

Old 04-22-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 08 Factory Headlights

My Revotec headlights should be arriving tomorrow so i will be selling my factory 08 Headlights off of my TRD Sport... Headlights do not seem to have any chips or scratches, will reevaluate later today

Once i have the new lamps installed and am sure no fogging or any other issues i will be ready to ship

Just let me know
Stephen

They are not smoked Price: 150 OBO plus shipping
Old 04-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Pictures and Price?
+1
Old 04-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Just took pics, no visible scuffs or dings
Old 04-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Pics and price is up
Old 04-22-2010, 11:47 AM   #6
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery
i'm definitely interested...let me know once you know you don't have any leaks or fog in your new ones...
Old 04-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
will do
Old 05-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Lights are officially for sale