1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Stock tires, front TRD Bilsteins, and feeler on step bars

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Hunter'06FLKY, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Apr 22, 2010 at 12:57 PM
    Hunter'06FLKY

Hunter'06FLKY [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Central Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5 4x4
    Bilstein 5100's on all 4 corners, OME 884's, Toyotec AAL, Differential Breather, PIAA Fog's, K & N Air Filter, Definity Dakota M/T's, Cherry Bomb Extreme High Clearance
    Hey Guys,

I've been changing some stuff around on my truck so I have some extra stuff lying around.

First off I have a set of 245/75/R16 Dunlop Grandtrek AT-20's that were on the truck when I bought it. They had about 5000 miles on them when I got them and I've put another 8000 on them. They are still in good condition but I wanted some mud terrains. One of them did get some paint spilled on it when a shelf collapsed in my garage. I got most of it off on the sidewall but there is still some in the tread as you can see in the photos, what little paint left on the sidewall is only on one side. I am asking $200 or best offer just to get rid of them.

Next I have a set of the front TRD Bilsteins. They were on my truck for less than 1000 miles after I got the rear tsb done before I put my 5100's on. I am asking $75 obo for them. I will be putting my rear 5100's soon so if you are interested in all four let me know and we can work something out.

Lastly, I am just feeling everyone out on my OEM Step bars, I am considering getting sliders. These are on my 2008 Access Cab. They are in very good condition very few scratches and no dents. If you are potentially interested let me know. They are currently still on the truck. I'm thinking somewhere around $200 for them if I sell them.

On all of this stuff I would prefer pick up only. I am located just outside of Orlando but I would be willing to drive a little ways to meet up with you.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to see some more pictures.

Thanks,
    Matt

100_1950.jpg
    100_1951.jpg
    100_1954.jpg
    100_1959.jpg
    100_1958.jpg

2. Sep 7, 2010 at 8:00 PM
    USFCON

USFCON Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Melbourne, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Prerunner SR5 Off Road
    FLM URD Short Shifter Debadged Gate 4 D-ring add on Weathertech floor mats Sport Wheel Swap Color matched Grill Bed lights Air freshner mod AAL Bilstein x 4 Tacolean Spacer Tins Bike Fork Mount Sexy Tires Blacked out Valence
    Steps still for sale?

3. Sep 7, 2010 at 8:13 PM
    Hunter'06FLKY

Hunter'06FLKY [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Central Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5 4x4
    Bilstein 5100's on all 4 corners, OME 884's, Toyotec AAL, Differential Breather, PIAA Fog's, K & N Air Filter, Definity Dakota M/T's, Cherry Bomb Extreme High Clearance
    i've got it all still along with rear billsteins and stock front coils added into it.

Products Discussed in

To Top