Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

thinking about trading my xd addict rims

Old 04-22-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
thinking about trading my xd addict rims

i got some 17" kmc's xd addict rims with under 1000 miles on them and are still like new, when i was looking for rims i wanted some like i had on my old tundra with the fake bead locks,wanted to see if anyone in socal has some that may want to trade.must be 17"s
Old 04-22-2010, 11:59 PM   #2
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
ugly tunda rims imo
Old 04-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
if i find some, im going to paint the rims black
Old 04-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmang View Post
ugly tunda rims imo
what you think is ugly, got me alot of looks and always got asked about who makes them and where to get them.i loved them
Old 04-23-2010, 06:32 AM   #5
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
i got a set of thos same fake beadlocks forsale but there 18x10s tho. i powder coated them black they look way better imo
Old 04-23-2010, 08:12 AM   #6
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
i knew you were in socal without even looking.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:13 AM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i have a set of moto metals 950s that im thinking about selling/ trading soon
Old 04-23-2010, 08:24 AM   #8
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81shark View Post
i knew you were in socal without even looking.
good for you ,so y did you even look then.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:26 AM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzbear View Post
i got a set of thos same fake beadlocks forsale but there 18x10s tho. i powder coated them black they look way better imo
trust me I want bigger rims but my tires are still new so I want to use them.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:48 AM   #10
Banned
bump
Old 04-29-2010, 07:38 PM   #11
Banned
bump.... or if you got all black rims in 17's let me see what you got
Old 05-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
Banned
bump...
Old 05-10-2010, 07:46 PM   #13
Banned
bump....
Old 05-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #14
Banned
these are the main ones i want...
Old 05-10-2010, 11:11 PM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Those look like Mojave's in chrome with the fake beadlock ring...
the black one's are the Series 137's.