Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

URD MAF Calibrator

Old 04-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
URD MAF Calibrator

SOLD!

I have a used URD MAF Calibrator up for sale. This is Model Number PSC1-003 It's used, but in perfect working order. It's currently loaded with a map from Gadget for a V6 with cat-back exhaust and aftermarket filter, but you'd probably want to have a custom map made to get every last hp out of your specific truck! I don't have the cable or CD, but you can download the software at the following link.

http://www.splitsec.com/R4-software.htm

Since I'm selling without a cable, I'll let it go for $160tyd.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Old 05-05-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:07 AM   #4
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
New Price: $150tyd
Old 05-07-2010, 07:19 AM   #6
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
You would not have to buy anything to use it if you plan to use the map that is on it currently.

If you decide to put a different map on it, you would need the serial cable to connect it to a laptop.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sold pending payment...
Old 05-07-2010, 09:31 AM   #9
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
also if you dont want to plice wires theres a harness to buy, might be a safe thing to do
Old 05-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #10
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
I believe the splice kit is nearly the same cost as the unit itself... its quite expensive.

Splicing into the harness really is quite simple. The directions are very clear. I just wouldn't recommend it if you are color blind!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:37 AM   #11
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
ya it also makes it a little harder to go back "stock" and yes its very expensive
Old 05-07-2010, 09:47 AM   #12
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
damn, i was thinking about getting this thing! I have intake and exhaust but w/out a tune they dont really do anything but make noise...
Old 05-09-2010, 07:42 AM   #13
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:19 AM   #14
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!
Old 05-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #15
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
wish I saw this.