Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - Damplifier Pro 16 SQFT Door Pack

Old 04-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

TorenApart's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow FS - Damplifier Pro 16 SQFT Door Pack

Title says it all...

This is a 16sqft door pack... I had already purchased Raammat when I won this a year ago. It's been collecting dust and should be put to use by someone.

This is $90 worth of one of the best sound deadening products you can get and a must have for anyone looking to get the most out of their sound system (factory & after market). Proper use of this product will greatly reduce vibration by adding density to the surface applied.

http://www.secondskinaudio.com/vibra...lifier-pro.php

$60 + shipping from 66216
Attached Thumbnails
FS - Damplifier Pro 16 SQFT Door Pack-img00052.jpg   FS - Damplifier Pro 16 SQFT Door Pack-img00054.jpg  
Old 04-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #2
kyzmyss is on a distinguished road
kyzmyss's Tacoma Gallery
How much area in the truck will this cover?
Old 04-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
itsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to all

itsmyturn's Tacoma Gallery
trying to get some money together.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:43 PM   #6
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get my PM?
Old 04-27-2010, 07:03 PM   #8
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

TorenApart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Did you get my PM?
No, I didn't sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XT View Post
I sent money on these this morning guys sorry
Sold to A7XT. Sorry I didn't update sooner. Have had a busy day (closed on house). Thanks!
Old 04-28-2010, 04:28 AM   #9
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorenApart View Post
No, I didn't sorry.

Sold to A7XT. Sorry I didn't update sooner. Have had a busy day (closed on house). Thanks!
OK congrats on the new house man!