Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wanted: silver satoshi grille black mesh

Old 04-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
mr smitty is on a distinguished road
mr smitty's Tacoma Gallery
wanted: silver satoshi grille black mesh

Iv got a silver stock grill from my 09 tacoma looking to upgrade to a satoshi or get the grillecraft one. Any idea on where the best place to look would be?
Old 04-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #2
weidjd is on a distinguished road
weidjd's Tacoma Gallery
Need to know also.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
You make satoshi's and you buy the mesh to make the grillcraft.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
Im not really looking to make a satoshi I dont have the time so id like to get one without having to ship my grille off somewhere. I like the look of how the mesh is recessed in the grille and not just over the front of the stock grille
Old 04-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
You can cut out the center and put it on the front. That's what people do when they mount it on the front. Cut the center out.
I still think the look of the recessed one is better but thats my opinion
Old 04-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #7
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
In that case you're probably not gonna find one unless someone is willing to sell theirs, at least for the recessed look.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:21 AM   #9
Il keep watching for one
Old 04-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #10
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
I would trade you.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:33 PM   #11
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
Buy a grill from certi-fit there about $30 bucks. That's what I did almost finshed with mine.