Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

I have parts from my truck

Old 04-25-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
I have parts from my truck

i have been strippin my truck down to build it into the race truck i want. with that being said i have parts laying around that i have no use for. ill list a couple of them and you guys can tell me if you want any of it.

stock front fenders
stock rear bumper
stock spindle- left side at this time is the only one off
tan interior
spare tire carrier
stock front lights

just let me know if any of you want this stuff. i cant transport it obviously but im looking to just get rid of most of it.

also check my build out here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...look-here.html
Old 04-25-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
PM on it's way
Old 04-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You need pics man.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
and prices.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery

ya. im being that guy
Old 04-25-2010, 12:04 PM   #6
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
and prices.
In my PM convo, he said he is not looking to make money off of it, so if you pick it up, it's yours for free. Well, that's what he said to me.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #7
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
wish i was local, I'd swoop all of those parts
Old 04-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #8
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
ok guys ill get picts im not looking to make money off this stuff. i cant transport it up to you so i know the coming down is taxing on gas and such. ill snap a couple picts and get them up
Old 04-25-2010, 12:56 PM   #9

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-25-2010, 01:20 PM   #11

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
ill have to get the stock fenders out so i can take a pict for you guys
Old 04-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #12
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBACKCOUNTRY View Post
I'll take the spare tire- PM Sent.

Azbackcountry
If you are heading down there, for pickup, let me know!
Old 04-25-2010, 01:22 PM   #13
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Damn if I was closer I'd come take the interior off your hands. I want to switch out my front bench seats for the bucket ones.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #14

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
well so far no ones asked about the seats so they may be there for you
Old 04-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #16

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
im just getting rid of the stuff if i have to mail em i may have you reimburst the shipping charges
Old 04-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #17
reddoublecab is on a distinguished road

Navy:
reddoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 04-28-2010, 10:50 AM   #18
eldaniel is on a distinguished road
eldaniel's Tacoma Gallery
How Much for the fenders!!??

are you willing to ship the fenders to San Diego CA????