Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Florida local Tires rims, fender flares, wet okie covers, front bumper

Old 04-26-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
gex2113 is on a distinguished road
Army: 18B
gex2113's Tacoma Gallery
Florida local Tires rims, fender flares, wet okie covers, front bumper

Have been replacing stock parts with after market parts on my white 2010 double cab TRD tacoma. The following parts are from this truck except the seat covers are from my 08 sr5 tacoma. I am in Ft lauderale until the end of the week then driving to Starke Fl I can drop them off on the way but prefer a local pickup. I am mobilizing at the end of the week so it is time senestive.

I would like 125 for the seat covers.
50 for floor mats
50 for fender flares
100 for bumper
800 for the tires
If these prices are too high please tell me I would like to get rid of these things soon. If you have any questions shoot me an email or my cell is 954 557 2954

The tires had 3217 miles on them when I replaced them and the seat covers are just over a year old. Everything is in very good condition and is only 2 months old.
~Carl
Old 04-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Dang too bad u dont live closer.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I would get the seat covers if they fit sport seats without side airbags... does anyone know?
Old 04-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think they fit, SR-5 and Sport seats are different.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #5
gex2113's Tacoma Gallery
If they have the airbags they wont thats why I had to sell these for the new tacoma. Are the sport seats the same as the trd seats?
Old 04-26-2010, 02:28 PM   #6
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gex2113 View Post
If they have the airbags they wont thats why I had to sell these for the new tacoma. Are the sport seats the same as the trd seats?
Yeah the trd sport seats are the same as the trd offroad seats. The only difference is if they have airbags or if they are from the SR5 Tacoma.

Correct me someone if i am wrong.

Did you have a trd tacoma before your current tacoma Gex2113?
Old 04-26-2010, 02:41 PM   #7
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent on the wheels. Im in Jax but could meet you.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #8
mhlden is on a distinguished road
mhlden's Tacoma Gallery
Are the seat covers gray or tan?
Old 04-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #9
gex2113's Tacoma Gallery
The last truck was an 08 SR5 they are black with grey in the center so it matched the black/grey theme found in most tacomas.
~Carl