Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: OEM Step Tubes for 07 Dbl Cab Short Bed

Old 04-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #1
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM Step Tubes for 07 Dbl Cab Short Bed

The wife needs a leg up for her truck and likes the OEM tubes. With the bolts etc would be the best.

We live in Denver. Will look at tubes from around the US. Send me your zip code and I will calculate shipping.

Thanks.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:06 AM   #2
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 04-28-2010, 06:08 AM   #3
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
n/m....I need to learn to read.
I see your in Denver
Old 04-28-2010, 06:41 AM   #4

Not wanting to ship? BTW I went to Old Dominion.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:49 AM   #5
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I originally replied asking your location....then I scrolled up and realized you had it in your first post.
I have a set of westin bars, black that fit a double cab short bed. I have come to realize I need something with more of a step that is away from the cab for my kids.
I drive past ODU every day.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #6
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Are you talking about the oem steps that are silver that bolt right underthe truck? I have some but I'm in Albuquerque, NM shipping would be pretty pricey. I will be up there in July tho.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:22 AM   #7

Yes the Silver ones. UPS ground from ALB for 100 lbs is about $75, so not too bad. PM me with what you are asking.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:37 PM   #10
Racer78 is on a distinguished road

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
I was chasing a set of step tubes forever... The big buzz kill was allways the shipping. Steady at $140.00 +. Not due to weight, but it was the lenght. I did grab a set local..

Good luck!
Old 06-03-2010, 07:32 AM   #11

bumparoni
Old 06-03-2010, 08:09 AM   #12
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
bumporuski
Old 06-03-2010, 02:20 PM   #13
Silver06Taco is on a distinguished road
Silver06Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a set off a 2006 DC short bed. There is one scuff mark on the passenger side. I can take a picture of it if you were interested.

location 98661

I'm open to offers within reason anyway.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #14
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I have some chrome steps off mine!!! zip is 34436.....few scratches n one pad needs to be fixed....i will take care of that for u!!! I really dont want them anymore!!!!
I will upload pics soon
Old 09-29-2011, 08:47 AM   #15
Birddog01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Art
Birddog01's Tacoma Gallery
Hi again, What's the best you would take $ ??? includding shipping. Shipping should only cost about $50.00

Thanks,
Art