Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: OEM Fog Lights

Old 04-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
TheVPenguin is on a distinguished road

Name: Orlando
TheVPenguin's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM Fog Lights

I have a 2010 Single Cab Prerunner tacoma that i love but unfortunately did not come with the OEM Fog lights. Im looking for both fog lights and all the needed wiring. As well as the switches and whatever else i might need to install them.

thank you
Old 05-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVPenguin View Post
I have a 2010 Single Cab Prerunner tacoma that i love but unfortunately did not come with the OEM Fog lights. Im looking for both fog lights and all the needed wiring. As well as the switches and whatever else i might need to install them.

thank you
I, too, am looking for them.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
eh