Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Axxess TYTO Amp Interface and PAC Steering Wheel Control Harness

Old 04-26-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
thai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud of

thai fyter's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Axxess TYTO Amp Interface and PAC Steering Wheel Control Harness

Hey guys, just took these off my head unit and want to get rid of them since I am no longer using these. -Paypal Preferred- I am willing to sell them together at a reduced cost ($85 OBO) or I will also sell them separate. $70 OBO for the Amp interface and $30 OBO for the Steering Wheel Control Harness. (Both Prices include shipping) I'll knock some off the price if you are local and can pick them up. (Fort Worth, TX)

Steering Control Harness (PAC SWI-PS) $30 OBO

JBL Amp Interface (TYTO-01) $70 OBO

Old 04-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
thai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud of

thai fyter's Tacoma Gallery
B u m p