Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ BHLM Stock Headlights

Old 04-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
TacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud ofTacM31 has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
TacM31's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ BHLM Stock Headlights

I replace the BHLM headlights that came on my truck with some projectors so I'm selling these. They are in good condition. There is nothing broken on them and they work great. The only thing wrong with them is they have yellowed at the top of both headlights. I'm sure some of it could be removed with some sanding/polishing. I have some pictures of them off of the truck and on so you can see what both look like. I'm asking $100 shipped OBO. But will give a better price for pick up. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails
FS: 05+ BHLM Stock Headlights-img_9557.jpg   FS: 05+ BHLM Stock Headlights-img_9558.jpg   FS: 05+ BHLM Stock Headlights-img_9559.jpg   FS: 05+ BHLM Stock Headlights-img_8781.jpg  
Old 04-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #2
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Two sets in one day... cool.

Bump for you.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 AM   #3
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Two sets in one day... cool.

Bump for you.
Do it, buy another set!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:13 AM   #4
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Hah.. nah. I'll wait until somebody else calls it, then try to wrestle them out of the first guy's hands.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:14 AM   #5
wootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nathan
wootalien's Tacoma Gallery
How much for pick up?

I'm in the Houston area..
Old 04-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #6
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
hah.. Nah. I'll wait until somebody else calls it, then try to wrestle them out of the first guy's hands.
haha!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the lights if they are still available. Let me know what the shipping cost will be to 29205. Thanks.