Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: local interest in used DTLT's AZ

Old 04-27-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: local interest in used DTLT's AZ

Seeing if theres any interest in a set of DTLT's in AZ. Have had them on the truck for roughly 20k miles. The condition is perfect, though they are kinda brown from wheelin and what not (i will do my best to clean them up before sale). Im looking to go with the new larger DTLT's.

again, just gauging interest. would sell for around $350? im not sure wht they go for used, so if im way high let me know.

Old 04-27-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
doesnt look like your running any forced induction so why do you want to go with the larger diameter tubing? from what i read on the fj forum, i think thats where it was, that for normally aspired engines you should stick with the ones you have and only use the larger diameter exhaust headers for forced induction applications.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
doesnt look like your running any forced induction so why do you want to go with the larger diameter tubing? from what i read on the fj forum, i think thats where it was, that for normally aspired engines you should stick with the ones you have and only use the larger diameter exhaust headers for forced induction applications.
Well the reason I want the larger diameter is because i will be F/I within the next year or so, so id rather have what i need ahead of time. As it is right now, the only thing restricting my exhaust is my TRD muffler. Once i get the new headers I plan to add 2 cats in the URD y-pipe, so with the larger headers and the cats i should be at about the same backpressure im at now with the smaller tubing and no cats.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
cool looks like you got the game plan! sounds perfect have fun saving
Old 08-29-2010, 03:49 AM   #5
4ari trd is on a distinguished road

4ari trd's Tacoma Gallery
Are these the Doug thorley long tube headers? And you said larger diameter does That mean that these are smaller headers than usual?