Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Tacoma, 05 to 09 Access Cab 4X4

Old 04-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Tacoma, 05 to 09 Access Cab 4X4

If you know someone who is in the market to sell one, I know a local fellow looking to buy a good, low mileage Tacoma Access cab 4x4.

He will consider any in the 2005 and up range, either the V6 or the inline 4 will do, so long as it's a manual transmission.

Pretty fussy guy, so it can't be rashed up. He's a cash in hand fellow too... so no bank is required.

Have one or know of one for sale? Lemme know and I'll help put a deal together.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the PM's all...

I should have mentioned that he's looking for a stock truck... no mods.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:07 AM   #3
jsarge12345 is on a distinguished road
jsarge12345's Tacoma Gallery
Would h be interested in my truck?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...all-black.html

ALL stock.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:22 AM   #4
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad you're far away. I'd consider selling mine. GL to your friend.

free bump