LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Sliders For Sale

Old 04-28-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders For Sale

I have a set of DC SB Sliders from Trail Gear, Asking $200 OBO. Needs mounting plates, PM if interested. Buyer pays Shipping or Local Socal Pick Up. [COLOR="red"]
[/COLOR]SOLD

Old 04-28-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
Waking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaking the Dead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Waking the Dead's Tacoma Gallery
Nice grass.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking the Dead View Post
Nice grass.
Thanks!
Old 04-28-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Wow this is very tempting, but I won't be in SoCal til late May
Old 04-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
sliders

Just hit me up hen you are coming into town. I 've had them for a while but they were only the truck for one trail ride..then my buddy fabbed me beefer ones w/ kickouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
Wow this is very tempting, but I won't be in SoCal til late May
Old 04-28-2010, 09:00 PM   #6
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

are mounting plates something i can easily get? will they have them at a welding shop?
Old 04-28-2010, 09:00 PM   #7
n00b

do you have pics of them mounted on your truck?
Old 04-28-2010, 09:10 PM   #8
Yes

To answer both previous posts sorry I don't have a pic with them on but they looked good as any other slider out there; the weld shop should have mounting plates but they would have to be welded on if you needed bolt on mounting plates you might be able to get some from beefed taco but would still need welding from someone to get them on the slider. My opinion is get them welded it's cheaper.

Quote:
Old 04-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #9
n00b

ok well if you still have them in a month i'll most likely get them.

G/L with the sale
Old 04-29-2010, 05:56 AM   #10
dmbtiger19 is on a distinguished road

dmbtiger19's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the chew toy?
Old 04-29-2010, 07:52 AM   #11
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpleitez View Post
To answer both previous posts sorry I don't have a pic with them on but they looked good as any other slider out there; the weld shop should have mounting plates but they would have to be welded on if you needed bolt on mounting plates you might be able to get some from beefed taco but would still need welding from someone to get them on the slider. My opinion is get them welded it's cheaper.
Trail gear sells the gusset and bracket kit for $24
http://www.trail-gear.com/rock-sliders
Old 04-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #12
free

Free red chew toy buyer pays shipping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbtiger19 View Post
How much for the chew toy?
Old 04-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #13
Thumbs up Thanks

Good Looking out Hendooman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Trail gear sells the gusset and bracket kit for $24
http://www.trail-gear.com/rock-sliders
Old 04-29-2010, 04:24 PM   #14
found a picture

I found a picture with them on, it's in my picture gallery first one on there.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #17
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 05-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #19
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dumb ? Will these fit on a Xcab taco?
Old 05-05-2010, 08:22 AM   #20
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
sliders

from their web site:

"Sliders for 2005-2007 applications will fit Tacoma extra cab and double cab models. This application will not fit Access Cab models."